Central Illinois Tropical Aquarium Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interested?

2 posters

Go down

Interested? Empty Interested?

Post  pops48 Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:45 am

Hey, David, hope you're having a great time at the Expo. I was at the Champaign meeting last night and heard it was really good from Phil Nixon. (Who did the photography session with us)
He also said that John, owner of Sailfin, approached him to find out how to make a connection with CITAC. He is interested in offering a us a special deal with Sailfin. Someone just needs to talk with him. Any interest? I believe CAFE members get 15% off plus other deals.

pops48

Back to top Go down

Interested? Empty Re: Interested?

Post  twocat Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:28 am

I will stop by or call John this week.

Mark

twocat

Back to top Go down

Interested? Empty sailfin Pet Shop

Post  pops48 Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:42 pm

If you haven't contacted John yet, I'd recommend that you be sure to mention that Phil Nixon refered you.
Be sure to let us know what you find out.
In another vein, Gordon Reed (original member of CITAC) did the presentation at CAFE and it was very interesting to those that were there. He showed how to convert any kind of tube type aquarium reflector to LED at a very reasonable price. Less than $10.00 per replacement tube. Very straight forward. Good reference for inexpensive LED tube type bulbs. He'd be willing to do the presentation for us if anyone was interested for our meeting this Sunday. He'd need to know where and when for sure. And in the next couple days so as to be ready. Anyone interested?

pops48

Back to top Go down

Interested? Empty Re: Interested?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down