Central Illinois Tropical Aquarium Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CAFE Auction

5 posters

Go down

CAFE Auction Empty CAFE Auction

Post  pops48 Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:39 pm

Don't forget the Champaign club (CAFE) has an auction Saturday, January 17. It's a great place to buy or sell. Look for their web site under "Champaign Area Fish Exchange".

pops48

Back to top Go down

CAFE Auction Empty Re: CAFE Auction

Post  twocat Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:07 am

I am going and will be selling a few angels. I will save some for the club members who wanted some.

Mark

twocat

Back to top Go down

Post  Katnapper Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:57 am

Thanks, Mark. I appreciate you saving me some;  But if you need to sell, please do.

Hey, if anyone who is going (that I will likely be seeing at the next meeting, or lives close to Bloomington) happens to see any Corydoras schwartzi, can you please let me know or pick me up some if possible?  Don't go out of your way if too much trouble or expense.  I am good for up to around $35.00.  I can give you my phone # (just in case you do happen upon some) if you PM me.

Post I'd written about them previously:

I have 2 Corydoras schwartzi, but have been looking for conspecific shoal mates for them for quite a while (without any luck).  If they happen to have any, I'm also good for about $30.00 worth.  These are one of the larger types of cories (for example - sized like Emeralds, unlike Pandas).  Their spots form 2-4 "lines" along the body; but easily distinguished from other similar corydoras by the marked white edge of the top of the dorsal fin.  Their ventral/pectoral (?) fins also have a distinctive white line to them.  Would love to find some more of these guys.  Please let me know if you'd like some advance money beforehand in case you do find some.
Katnapper
Katnapper

Back to top Go down

Post  twocat Fri Jan 16, 2015 8:36 am

This may be a item to look for when Dave goes to Chicago to pick up fish.

Mark

twocat

Back to top Go down

Post  ilroost Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:51 pm

I will be there. Never miss it

ilroost

Back to top Go down

CAFE Auction Empty Interested in writing story

Post  Maddy Hayden Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:09 pm

Hi everyone,

My name is Maddy Hayden, I'm a reporter at The Pantagraph newspaper in Bloomington. I'm interested in doing a story about the club but only have contact information from 2013. Is David Zink still in charge? I have a phone number that I left a message on, but again, it's from 2013, so I don't know if it's still up to date. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Maddy

Maddy Hayden

Back to top Go down

Post  twocat Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:45 pm

Maddy
I am in charge of the club however Dave would be a fine spokesperson for the club. I will ask Dave to check his messages and get back to you.

Mark

twocat

Back to top Go down

Post  ilroost Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:02 am

Mark, how do i join the club? I live down in Weldon and am a truck driver so don't know if i could make many meetings but would like to join
Thanks Bob

ilroost

Back to top Go down

Post  twocat Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:37 am

Your in, Come to our meetings and let us enjoy your companionship. You do not need to attend every meeting however it is nice to put a face to a name.

What type of fish are you keeping?

Mark

twocat

Back to top Go down

Post  DavidZ Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:17 am

LOL - I sent the info to the Pantagraph a year or so ago so I guess she thought I was the top dog.

Anyone interested in contributing to the info we give them? I should be talking to her today.

I got a few things at the CAFE Auction Sunday. Some plants, Guppies and some Corrys i have competely forgotton the name to.

It was a fun day.

DZ
DavidZ
DavidZ
Admin

https://citac.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down