Central Illinois Tropical Aquarium Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guppies and more

Go down

Guppies and more Empty Guppies and more

Post  jikin junkie Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:38 am

I don't have the time to sell on aquabid right now so my loss is your gain. I have to clear some tanks out real quick to make room for new stuff. So with that in mind make me an offer! $5 for a pair, $10 for a scoop, $30 for the whole lot of them!  Razz 
I have a ten gallon full of lower sword blonde Vienna guppies. This stock came from Alan Bias. I have way more than I can count.  Shocked  The ten stays but they have to go!
I also have a twenty gallon filled to the brim with red/blue bicolor guppies. Again there is more than I can count!
Panda guppies! I have panda guppies. I have a pair and some fry, have to thin them out again.
Endless Endlers...time to thin them out!
I cannot attend this months meeting so if you want em, send me a pm.
Thanks. flower 
jikin junkie
jikin junkie

Back to top Go down

Guppies and more Empty Myrio and more!

Post  jikin junkie Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:15 pm

Forgot to mention, have a lot of myrio stem plant to thin out as well as frogbit. I'll take $3 per bunch.  Very Happy 
jikin junkie
jikin junkie

Back to top Go down

Guppies and more Empty Ranchu!

Post  jikin junkie Sun Apr 06, 2014 3:19 pm

3-4 ranchu, one matte white, one calico, one sakura, one metallic red. These are adults at 4" plus and breeding size. Have to go, don't have time to mess with them. $40 takes all. PM me for pickup times.  Razz 
jikin junkie
jikin junkie

Back to top Go down

Guppies and more Empty Re: Guppies and more

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down