Central Illinois Tropical Aquarium Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lots o angels

5 posters

Go down

Lots o angels Empty Lots o angels

Post  viv Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:38 pm

I've got lots of marble some mostly black angels, some are a year old some are 3months old and I have 2sets of eggs in the nursery which leads me to my next thought any one know of the pet shops in champaign and one in Peking that buys from regular folk? Thanks

viv

Back to top Go down

Lots o angels Empty Re: Lots o angels

Post  DavidZ Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:21 am

Charlie's and Fishin' Times in Pekin probably would. I'd try Charlie's first.

I work in Pekin and can run by and ask them, but won't be able to until Monday.

DZ
DavidZ
DavidZ
Admin

https://citac.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  randywoowoo Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:50 am

Hey Viv, I will take a few of the 1 year olds off your hands. Currently looking for females, but I'll take 3 either way if you can not tell.

Thanks, Randy

randywoowoo

Back to top Go down

Lots o angels Empty

Post  adowns99 Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:23 am

a word of advice on charlies. i used to sell them fish. many fish. everything was fine until they bought 300.00 worth of adult fish for thier show tank, and then proceeded to kill them all. at that point it was determined by the young punk behind the counter that i was selling them sick fish. anyone of you in the group thats been to my house and seen my stuff knows this isnt true. so that was the last day i ever stepped foot in that establishment. i live 5 minutes from there, and i will go way out of my way to buy the things i need that i dont order online. proceed with caution there. also they will only give store credit im told now.
adowns99
adowns99

Back to top Go down

Lots o angels Empty Sailfin Pet Shop, Champaign

Post  pops48 Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:39 pm

Sailfin in Champaign has traded store credit for fish for me. You get the price they sell the fish for in store credit. I'd call first because they turn over a lot of fish each week and you'd get your best number of fish that they'd take when their inventory is down. They have given me a "number" of fish to bring in, like a dozen pair of guppies, that they look at and trade for right then. They've always been fairly generous with the price they've given me. They have a website under their name. Good luck. Let us know what you end up doing since we all have excess fish now and again. There are also the auctions in Peoria and Champaign. Peoria's is this weekend; go to their site for details. (Tri County Tropical Fish, I think) There are also links in this forum, I believe.

pops48

Back to top Go down

Post  adowns99 Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:44 pm

their website says the sale is in 8 days from today, so the 23rd? in peoria that is
adowns99
adowns99

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down