Central Illinois Tropical Aquarium Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discus Basics eBook

3 posters

Go down

Discus Basics eBook Empty Discus Basics eBook

Post  DavidZ Thu May 31, 2012 10:56 am

On our website I have posted a link to an ebook on Discus Basics. I haven't read it yet, but if anyone takes a look at it post your opinions.

DavidZ
DavidZ
DavidZ
Admin

https://citac.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Discus Basics eBook Empty Re: Discus Basics eBook

Post  RainingReason112358 Thu May 31, 2012 2:09 pm

A Interesting read!!! The information was the same I have read on other sites! This book just has it all in one place. Very nice descriptions about of the varieties. I think it will be a great guide in the future for trouble shooting issues, and tank set up!!!! Although it has many spelling errors study You can get what the author was trying to convey. I have talked to Mark about his Discus several times, and he does not seem to worried about some of the rules they have talked about!! I will also say that all information should be taken with a grain of salt. I am sure that Jikin Junkie and others will agree with me that some extreme measures of fish keeping are a little far removed from reality!! For instance many goldfish guides will say you should have 20 or more gallons to each fish!!! If you are using proper and sometimes more then proper filtration the Gallons per fish is a little different. Great find David. Cool Mark I wish you luck with your baby discus!!!! I have been thinking about turning my 300gal into a discus tank and every passing day I like these amazing fish more and more!!!!! Very Happy
RainingReason112358
RainingReason112358

Back to top Go down

Post  adowns99 Thu May 31, 2012 7:57 pm

too much more work for me. im already up to my eyeballs with work now with all these angels. like my fry get a wc every day. gotta love em tho
adowns99
adowns99

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down