Central Illinois Tropical Aquarium Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

current angel list for delivery to the may meeting:

Go down

current angel list for delivery to the may meeting: Empty current angel list for delivery to the may meeting:

Post  adowns99 Sat May 12, 2012 3:10 pm

heres what my list currently looks like:
-50% wild peruvian silver angels with great fins, nickelish bodies 8.00 each
-blue ghosts, mostly veils, dime to nickel bodies with big fins 6.00 each
-pinoy ghosts, mostly veils, dime to nickel size bodies with big fins 8.00 each
-i have a few koi at almost quarter body size, all standard fin 8.00 each
-i also have a few sunset blushers at almost quarter size, all standard fin 6.00 each
-blue silvers @ dime body size, standard fins 4.00 each
-last thing i have are 6 breeder size fish that came from ken kennedy in the phillipines thru a friend named joel in wisconsin. he imported these fish. they are a cross between a wild sta isabell angel, and an albino blue ghost. they are huge fish, biggest angels ive owned actually. and they are not always easy to come by from the breeder who is accredited with the developement, or discovery of the blue gene, some call it the phillipine blue gene. im at 225.00 for the 6 fish on these guys. they wont disappoint at all.

i will have many other blue types coming up in the next few months also. please pm me with any questions. thanks for looking.
adam-
adowns99
adowns99

Back to top Go down

current angel list for delivery to the may meeting: Empty Re: current angel list for delivery to the may meeting:

Post  adowns99 Sat May 19, 2012 4:31 pm

last call anyone?
adowns99
adowns99

Back to top Go down