Central Illinois Tropical Aquarium Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

made it to Michigan

3 posters

Go down

made it to Michigan Empty made it to Michigan

Post  egbar guppies Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:50 am

checking in as promised. have been checking on the discussion forums for a couple of weeks, have 3 tanks set up and 2 more waiting, just ordered some new snakeskin guppies to replace all the stock I had to leave behind in order to move. Would love to hear how everybody's guppies are doing, what strains you are keeping now, etc. I will be down to IL one weekend between now and Christmas, and would love to plan it so that I could attend the Dec meeting...
haven't found any other aquarium keepers nearby though I suspect they exist. Early days yet, have been here a little over 3 months now. let me know how you all are doing! deb

egbar guppies

Back to top Go down

made it to Michigan Empty Re: made it to Michigan

Post  twocat Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:31 am

What town did you move to?

Mark

twocat

Back to top Go down

Post  Katnapper Sat Oct 19, 2013 11:38 pm

Hi Deb,

I've thought of you... wondering how your move went and how you like your new home. I hope you find a good local forum or group there and get back to resuming your guppy breeding.

I'm kind of coasting right now in my fishkeeping. Still have just the 2 community tanks and haven't been adding anything recently. The last things I added were several different species to combat the algae... which I've been meaning to update about, but am just now getting around to it. It's been enough for me just to keep these stable for now; but at least I haven't been killing much.

Becky
Katnapper
Katnapper

Back to top Go down

made it to Michigan Empty checking in

Post  egbar guppies Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:44 am

we live in Alpena Mi, at the eastern tip of the mitt, located at Thunder Bay on Lake Huron. About 9 hours of steady driving from Bloomington Normal.

egbar guppies

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down