Central Illinois Tropical Aquarium Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOAN Breeding pair of koi angels from Mario

2 posters

Go down

LOAN   Breeding pair of koi angels from Mario Empty LOAN Breeding pair of koi angels from Mario

Post  twocat Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:01 pm

Ok, this pair is ready to go. They have spawn twice, they are not parent raisers. If anyone , who attends our meeting want to get their feet wet with breeding these I will loan them out. I can show you, walk you through step by step on breeding these, pulling the eggs hatching out the eggs, and raising the fry.

Things you will need to breed these are--20 gal or larger tank (for this pair of angels only), sponge filter,bbs or micro worms, 1/2 gallon or a 1 gallon jar, blood worms, air supply.

twocat

Back to top Go down

LOAN   Breeding pair of koi angels from Mario Empty Re: LOAN Breeding pair of koi angels from Mario

Post  DavidZ Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:31 pm

Mark,

I'll give 'em a try if no one else wants 'em.

DZ
DavidZ
DavidZ
Admin

https://citac.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

LOAN   Breeding pair of koi angels from Mario Empty Re: LOAN Breeding pair of koi angels from Mario

Post  twocat Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:58 am

Dave let me know when you are ready for them, Spawn them a couple of times and give them back for the next person can try their luck.

Mark

twocat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down