Central Illinois Tropical Aquarium Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ken's Fish order?

2 posters

Go down

Ken's Fish order? Empty Ken's Fish order?

Post  Katnapper Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:35 am

Brad (gunfighter_357 on the forum) is wondering if anyone is thinking about making a Ken's order soon. He needs some fish food and wanted me to check and see. He didn't specify an exact timeframe. I can ask though, if anyone is considering making an order.

Although I don't really need anything urgently, I could probably use around $15-$20 to contribute to the order.
Katnapper
Katnapper

Back to top Go down

Ken's Fish order? Empty Re: Ken's Fish order?

Post  DavidZ Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:50 am

I usually get the 5lb thing of Tetra-Min food off of Amazon, but I can get Ken's food if he needs more for free shipping.

Let me know.

DavidZ
DavidZ
DavidZ
Admin

https://citac.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Katnapper Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:48 pm

I just checked Ken's and you have to order $49 to get free shipping (I previously thought it was at least $75). So depending on what all he needs, we actually may have enough between he and I by ourselves to get the free shipping. But even if so, we'd be glad to add anything anyone else wants to the order. I just told him to pick out & add up what he wants and we'll go from there. He'll hopefully do that tonight and let me know. When I find out, I'll let you know. Thanks. Wink
Katnapper
Katnapper

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down